Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Black lines down the page
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Ended" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
- 4.Reset the Network Settings to the Factory Settings
- 5.Replace the Toner Cartridge
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)