Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Black lines down the page
- 2.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 3.Reset the Network Settings to the Factory Settings
- 4.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Ended" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
- 5.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum End Soon", or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Updating my machine's firmware using the "Firmware Update" menu or Brother iPrint&Scan results in an error.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)