Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Reset Your Brother Machine
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 4.Replace the Toner Cartridge
- 5.Print the Network Configuration Report
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)