Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Where can I find my Brother machine's serial number?
- 2.Load paper in the paper tray
- 3.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 4.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 5.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)