Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 5.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)