Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
- 3.Windows 10 Support Information
- 4.The error message "Print Unable 72" appears on the LCD. What should I do?
- 5.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)