Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
- 2.The error message "IS052 InstallNetworkDriver" appears when installing the MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or the Full Driver & Software Package is downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 3.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 4.I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with ControlCenter3 after installing Office 2010.
- 5.How do I clear the message "Jam Duplex" from the LCD?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)