Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I adjust my Brother machine's tray use for copying, faxing, and printing?
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.Windows 10 Support Information
- 4.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).