Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I'm using Windows® NT4/ 2000 and Windows® XP. I want to use a name from my address book to send a FAX. The address book is stored on a network share and when I try to access the address book I can not open it.
- 3.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 4.The printout is out of alignment or the size of the printed document is reduced when printing the document from Microsoft Word 2010.
- 5.What does "NG" or "ERROR" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)