Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Print on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows®)
- 3.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 4.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 5.Print both sides of paper or a booklet automatically
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)