Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Disable the APIPA protocol.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What is the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
- 4.How can I change the printer settings?
- 5.Print PDF file or documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan application when using Windows Phone.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)