Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Use the Universal Printer Driver for PCL
- 2.How do I use the "Booklet Printing" feature?
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.Printouts have a curl or wave.
- 5.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.