Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I print a Test page?
- 2.How do I install additional memory?
- 3.How do I clear Jam Rear/ Duplex?
- 4.Stop the paper feeding twice through the machine when printing single pages with 2-sided(duplex) switched to on in the printer driver. (For Windows Only)
- 5.What do the LED indications mean?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)