Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.The printer cannot print full pages of a document. An error message PRINT OVERRUN is printed out.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)