Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.All the lights are flashing together. Red Status and amber Paper, Toner, Drum lights are all flashing.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.What do the LED indications mean?
- 5.Can I print using the IPP protocol on Windows XP?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)