Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The Toner LED is still on or flashing after replacing the toner cartridge, or the status monitor continues to display the message "Toner Low" or "Toner Life End".
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 5.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)