Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "Unexpected file format" appears or your embroidery pattern or image cannot be opened.
- 2.Embroidery (PES) files are not displayed as thumbnails in Windows Explorer. (Windows 7 and Windows Vista)
- 3.Embroidery (.PES) files are not displayed as thumbnails in File Explorer. (Windows 8/8.1)
- 4.What is the difference between PE-DESIGN 10 and PE-DESIGN NEXT?
- 5.New Features of PE-DESIGN 10
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I tried to install PE-DESIGN or remove PE-DESIGN again and again, but I failed it.
After uninstalling PE-DESING software, only the background image is displayed on the screen.
I tried to import a svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) file to the design page, but the imported data appeared as the data filled in one color on the design page.
The error message "Unexpected file format" appears or your embroidery pattern or image cannot be opened.
Precautions for using the "PE-DESIGN Software Key"