Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to use the Pin Tuck Foot. (Optional accessory : SA179 / F058, F059, SA162 / F037N) [Video instructions]
- 2.How to use the Open Toe Foot. (Optional accessory : SA186 / F060, SA146 / F026N, SA147 / F027N) [Video instructions]
- 3.How to use the Walking Foot. (Optional accessory : SA140 / F033N, SA107 / F034N, SA169 / F050N, SA188 / F062, SA132 / F016N) [Video instructions]
- 4.How to use the Adjustable Binder Foot. (Optional accessory : SA198 / F071) [Video instructions]
- 5.How to use the Gathering Foot. (Optional accessory : SA120 / F012N) [Video instructions]
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I draw up the lower thread by hand? (For models equipped with the quick-set bobbin)
It is difficult to pass the thread through the needle bar thread guide(hook).
When I press the Start-Stop Button or Foot Controller, my machine makes a whirring noise, but the Needle bar does not move.
How do I sew hook-and-loop fasteners(hook-and-loop tapes)?
Upper threading (Point)