Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
- 2.Check the IP addresses of your PC and the Brother machine
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 4.I cannot print from my computer via USB.
- 5.What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)