FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.Load paper in the paper tray
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)
The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-[error code]) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.