Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box. (For OS X v10.7 to 10.15)
I keep getting the error message "Authenticate Err (Authentication error)".
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)