Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 5.Printing/ Scanning with a mobile device
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I installed scan-key-tool, but it does not work. (Linux)
Delete a network scanner entry. (Linux)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.