Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum End Soon", "Drum Near End", or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 3.Is my Brother machine compatible with Windows Vista?
- 4.Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 5.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Low" / "Replace Toner" / "Toner Life End" or the Toner LED is still on or flashing.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.