Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I am having a problem trying to use a Brother driver in a Windows Server 2003 environment. I cannot print or scan. What should I do?
- 2.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.I cannot print with Windows Vista 64bit.
- 5.Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)