Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I am unable to change some device settings nor activate the baud rate in the printer properties dialog box when using Windows 7.
- 2.How do I uninstall the printer driver?
- 3.Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
- 4.I cannot install the printer driver because the installation stops after I connect the printer to my computer.
- 5.How do I refill the stamp ink?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
The printer driver for Win95/98/NT4.0 was installed but I am not able to click the button for selecting the printer in the Printer Selection menu.
How do I uninstall the printer driver?