Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to scan from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), but the machine will scan from the flatbed (Windows)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3."Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
Enable the Brother machine's network interface.