Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.Print on both sides of the page? (Manual 2-sided/Duplex Printing)
- 4.I still receive the error message "Paper Jam" after I removed the jammed paper.
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
Enable the Brother machine's network interface.