Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Use the Universal Printer Driver for BR-Script. (PostScript language emulation)
- 2.When I try to send a fax, my Brother machine's LCD reads "Fax Reserved."
- 3.How do I turn off/on the Toner Save Mode?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)