Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.Why does the message "No Response/Busy" appear on my Transmission Verification Report?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Fedora 28 or later. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine or it says that it cannot find the Brother Machine. (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)