Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.The LCD displays an error code when I use Web icon (Brother Web Connect).
- 5.I still receive the error message "Drum End Soon", "Replace (Parts) Drum (Unit)" or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Scan a document using Brother iPrint&Scan. (macOS only)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)