Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I clear the message "No Paper" from the display?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.How do I clear the message "Paper Jam Tray1" or "Paper Jam Tray2" from the LCD display?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).