Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I cannot make borderless prints.
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 5.Enable the Brother machine's network interface.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)