Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot make borderless prints.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 5.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 or later.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina