FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 3.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)
Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.