Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Transfer Express cannot detect my printer when it is connected to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
- 2.What Android™ mobile application can I use?
- 3.How to use Excel data to print labels (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 4.Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
- 5.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
How to identify the printer's firmware version
How do I transfer label or slip templates?
What is the maximum printable label length? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)