Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I replace the cutter blade?
- 2.How to use Excel data to print labels (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 3.The paper settings specified from the server computer are not reflected on the client computer.
- 4.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 5.I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I transfer label or slip templates?
What is the maximum printable label length? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)