Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Load paper in the paper tray
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Printing with the Cloud
Printing/ Scanning with a mobile device
Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box. (For OS X v10.7 to 10.15)