Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 2.Replace the Toner Cartridge
- 3.Wireless setup is requesting a WPS PIN to complete the setup
- 4.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 5.Paper is Jammed inside the Machine
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.