Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum Near End", or "Drum End Soon" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.Why does my machine make a clicking, creaking, or popping noise when warming up or after the printer has printed?
- 3."JAM DUPLEX" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
- 4.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 5.Use the Universal Printer Driver for PCL
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Windows
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)