Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to Wake-up the printer.
- 2.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Print on both sides of the paper.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)