Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I clear the message "Print Unable 32" from the LCD display?
- 2.I still receive the error message "Replace Drums", "Replace Drum(X)", "Drum End Soon", or "Drum End Soon(X)" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.How do I set up my Wireless Brother printer with a router that doesn't use security for Windows XP/ Windows Vista? (video FAQ available)
- 5.Can I use AirPrint with my Brother machine?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Enable or disable the Brother machine's network interface.
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Important points you need to confirm before configuring your Brother machine for a wireless network.
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.