Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How can I change the IP address?
- 2.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 3.How can I change the IP address using the ARP and PING commands?
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.Windows 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)