Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Using the PING command to troubleshoot problems.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Why are the ready and alarm lights blinking?
- 5.What do the LED indications mean?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)