Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to use the Clear-view Foot. (Optional accessory : SA145 / F023N, SA144 / F022N) [Video instructions]
- 2.How to use the Pin Tuck Foot. (Optional accessory : SA179 / F058, F059, SA162 / F037N) [Video instructions]
- 3.How to use the Open Toe Foot. (Optional accessory : SA186 / F060, SA146 / F026N, SA147 / F027N) [Video instructions]
- 4.How to use the Side Cutter. (Optional accessory : SA177 / F054) [Video instructions]
- 5.How to use the Cording Foot. (Optional accessory : SA110 / F013N, SA148 / F024N, SA157 / F019N, SA158 / F020N) [Video instructions]
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
It is difficult to pass the thread through the needle bar thread guide(hook).
When I press the Start-Stop Button or Foot Controller, my machine makes a whirring noise, but the Needle bar does not move.
How do I sew hook-and-loop fasteners(hook-and-loop tapes)?
Upper threading (Point)
When thread got tangled.