Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I am trying to open designs that I have downloaded from the Internet or from a disk. When I try to open them in Layout & Editing, it gives an error message "unexpected file format".
- 2.When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
- 3.When I start up PE-Design, "No card writer module is connected…" message appears, although a card writer module is connected to PC with USB cable directly.
- 4.When I sew an embroidery pattern design exported as DST format in PE-DESIGN, how do I specify whether or not the jump stitches are cut on the embroidery machine of the Innov-is series?
- 5.Why can't I import some embroidery files correctly?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can PE-DESIGNs work with all versions of Windows?
When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
Why do I receive the Warning Message "Please change direction of sewing Region"?
I've written the pattern onto the original card and selected it on the sewing machine, but I can't change the sewing position.
Is the stitch count recalculated in the program when a design is changed from its original size?