Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
- 3.How can I clear the "PAPER JAM" or "PRINTER JAM" error message?
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
How to use Scan-key-tool features. (Scan-to-File, Scan-to-Image or Scan-to E-mail) (Linux)