Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 3.Duplex (two-sided) scan
- 4.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 5.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE / 14SE onto Windows 10.
Install PaperPort™ 11SE onto Windows 8.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)