Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I still receive the error message "Replace Parts Drum" or "Drum End Soon" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.Duplex (two-sided) scan
- 3.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 4.How do I install the Optional Tray Unit?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.