Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 2.Configure or change the settings of the ControlCenter 2 or 3 scanning options
- 3.Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file.
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.How do I turn off/on the Toner Save Mode?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install PaperPort™ 12SE / 14SE onto Windows 10.
Install PaperPort™ 11SE onto Windows 8.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)