Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.Configure or change the settings of the ControlCenter 2 or 3 scanning options
- 4.I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 5.I still receive the error message "Replace Parts Drum" or "Drum End Soon" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
"Offline" appears on the Status Monitor.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.