Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I still receive the error message "Replace Parts Drum" or "Replace Drum" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.When I try to print from Microsoft® Word or another program, I receive a message stating: "No Paper", "Reload paper in MP Tray" or "Insert Paper Manual Feed".
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
- 5.Select automatic 2-sided(duplex) or booklet print using my Windows computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).