Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Mac OS X 10.5. When I install the drivers from the CD-ROM supplied with the machine, the message "The application LOGINserver quit unexpectedly" appears. What should I do?
- 2.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 3.Functions supported in the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.Can I print from and scan to Windows Phone®?
- 5.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Print command (LPR) (Linux)