Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Is there a way to view how much ink is remaining?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Where is the USB port on the machine?
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.When I try to OCR into WordPad using the ScanSoft® PaperPort® SE with OCR or the Brother ControlCenter3, the text comes out as gibberish. This started after I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Why and what should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot scan when using SELinux (Security-Enhanced Linux)